Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not To Forget

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

"I looked at all friends, and did not find a better friend than safeguarding the tongue. I thought about all dresses, but did not find a better dress than piety. I thought about all types of wealth, but did not find a better wealth than contentment in little. I thought of all types of good deeds, but did not find a better deed than offering good advice. I looked at all types of sustenance, but did not find a better sustenance than patience."

Umar (radiAllahu anhu)




it's simply becoz, U DONT LIVE FOREVER..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment