Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.Peace be upon Prophet Muhammad.
I fell soooooooooooo soooooooo sooooooooooooo inactive and sluggish today especially after the Dzhur prayer. I kept trying to read and do some Ophtahlmology MCQ's to overcome such stressful feeling of being lazy but I SIMPLY CANNOT (read: Im not concentrating). Where the hell has the adrenaline gone? ;p
Then I turned up making this list. Some muhasabah for 'study leave' period I guess. (as well as to update my blog hehe~)
So princess kacang, YOU HAVE TO :
1) Try to be as good as you can towards people, because it's not about how people will respond to it. But how blissful Allah will repay u instead.
2) Study is your priority. But don't forget that everything has it's right againts you. Read Quran, clean your room, smile to the world, and any small basic things that are prone to be neglected.
3) Never to quarrel over a small thing. And basically to win. Allah knows what's in your heart. If it's not to search for the truth, then don't even spill any word.
4) You are building a better pension of yourself. And you'll be adjudicated for what you've done. So be wise.
5) Knowledge is light thus it will never bestow upon a rebel. So, cut it out!
And the Book (of Deeds) will be placed (before you); and thou wilt see the sinful in great terror because of what is (recorded) therein; they will say, "Ah! woe to us! what a Book is this! It leaves out nothing small or great, but takes account thereof!" They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice.
May Allah accept my repentance...
P/s- I wonder where that booster gone. But i know i have to find something before it's too late. Argh,why can't I be more grateful. Come on, today is Jumaah.and I suppose to finish the Al-Kahf sooner. v(-_-)"Take care people.;)
I WILL MISS MY 4th YEAR DAYS....<3